New Cutting Edge FLOATLESS Pump Switches by Zoeller
We are pleased to announce the release of Zoeller’s newest switch technology, the Floatless™ pump switch. The Floatless™ switch uses “learning” solid state technology to control your sump pump or sewage ejector. Available a la carte or packaged with a Zoeller pump, the Floatless™ switch is engineered for millions of cycles and designed to withstand build-up such as iron ochre, calcium, etc., that can plague tethered and magnetic switch types.
The Floatless™ switch learns each customer’s application and will automatically calibrate to the desired optimal run settings.
Key Features Include:
· Continuous run/ run dry diagnostic prevention
· Solid state circuitry
· Built-in secondary “on” point
· Adjustable level settings
· 15’ cord
· Approximate 7” differential between “on” and “off” points
· Simple installation. Just fasten switch to pipe and plug your pump into the piggyback plug!
Available for immediate shipment.